According to the Daily Mail the producers of Downfall are asking U Tube to remove all these spoof videos so enjoy it while you still can.
Its such a shame the sceptics are giving everyone a pat on the back for the Simon Sing success and no one has thanked the General Chiropractic Council for the major role they played in discrediting the BCA plethora.
I recommend “The Wire” on BBC to all people trying to understand why politicians are such hypocritical clowns, you will learn to just shake your head when they make decisions, claiming to make the world a better place. Power corrupts even the most well intentioned bureaucrat.
- If Simon Singh is not allowed to express his opinions in the UK, chiropractic is finished, in fact it would never have started.
- I am not calling Peter Dixon President of the College of Chiropractors a liar, but…….
- Business as usual; declares General Chiropractic Council chairman Peter Dixon as he rearranges the deckchairs.
- Catch 22 and the General Chiropractic Council
- GCC is using the ASA to define the chiropractic scope of practice
- 77.1% of registered chiropractors have no confidence in their regulatory body the GCC.
- Brian Winfrey posted this under comments
- BCA member Richard Rummary resigns from General Chiropractic Council
- Rather than stand up to the GCC some chiropractors are blaming me for this mess
- GCC and BCA member David Byfield does not like people having free speech.