Oh Dear! The bit I like best is in the last paragraph I believe the BCA President is an avid reader of this blog and advises “dont believe all you read. In recent months Ive seen comments made about the BCA that are clearly designed to damage its reputation and adversely affect the confidence of members” ??
Richard Brown does not need help from anyone to damage the reputation of the BCA, Tony Metcalfe and himself did that all by themselves, next week I shall look at some of his most recent comments in the BCA newsletter “In Touch”.
- Richard Brown Vice President of British Chiropractic Association argues that the criticism of his profession is wide of the mark
- Quote of the week by Richard Brown President of the British Chiropractic Association.
- Last June Jack of Kent summarised the BCA’s decision to sue Simon Singh.
- Give generously to the British Chiropractic Association so they can build their bridge to oblivion.
- BCA and GCC member David Byfield would seem to concur with Simon Singh that the BCA were making bogus claims about the efficacy of chiropractic
- How are the General Chiropractic Council and the British Chiropractic Council going to deal with Zeno’s complaints
- Why the United Chiropractic Association (UCA) and traditional chiropractors, should be supporting Simon Sings campaign for free speech.
- British Chiropractic Association asks the General Chiropractic Council to seek prescribing rights for its members
- Highlights of this weeks ECU conference in London: David Byfield – how to make friends and influence Simon Singh
- Born again, British Chiropractic Association joins skeptics “attack” on chiropractic.