For year people have been making vexatious cases against chiropractors. The five people who nominated me as a candidate for council all had vexatious complaints made against them that were dismissed. My favourite vexatious complaint was the one against Bridgit Gilmore because her cat left a few hairs on the floor.
None of these complaints were made by Zeno and his friends and it really annoys me when I hear people complaining about the skeptics who want to “destroy chiropractic”. Any nutter can make a complaint to a regulator they do it all the time. Some regulators recognise this and dismiss the complaint, the chiropractic regulator acts on the complaint no matter how ridiculous it is because most chiropractors just keep their mouth shut hoping it would not happen to them. In fact rumours are starting that chiropractors can only have dental treatment through their noses.
Margaret Coats and Peter Dixon know that when the silly complaints are dismissed they only remain on the website for a month and will soon be forgotten by everyone except the individuals who Coats and her police will have made suffer. In honour of them I put this complaint which was dismissed a month a go and will be removed from the GCC complaints section any day now .
I repeat its not the skeptics that has made the profession vulnerable its a regulator that is prepared to take action because of the apparent “risks” related to doing a few exercises. I would point out that the PCC found found all 4 allegations proved by the GCC but that putting this information on the website did not amount to unprofessional conduct.
- PCC find 18 chiropractors not guilty of trying to mislead the public into thinking they were medical doctors. 680 to go.
- It should be obvious to the GCC that these are vexatious cases
- GCC regulatory report, 656 complaints in 2009.
- Sceptics are making complaints
- How are the General Chiropractic Council and the British Chiropractic Council going to deal with Zeno’s complaints
- Zenos original complaint against BCA chiropractors
- Unfortunately Peter Dixon and the General Chiropractic Council are 3 years and 700 complaints too late.
- GCC has referred 36 of Simon Perrys 50 complaints to the PCC
- The BCA stood by as the GCC destroyed the chiropractic profession
- General Chiropractic Council would like to hear the skeptics complaints in private because they can not afford public hearings. Should chiropractors help them? Should chiropractors trust them?